The next contest, as promised, is the Fairy Tales again.
Just like last time, anything goes as long as it is a tall tale. I have included the excerpt from the last one to help you guys along. I also put more imagery in the banner to help you guys out. Hoping it may inspire you to write something!
So any fairy tale, be it Grimms, Disney, One Thousand and One Nights, Folktales of Greece and so on. The list I am using to determine is to be found here: Wikipedia List of Fairy Tales. I just noticed the American Ones (Paul Bunyan, Johnny Appleseed and so on) are not on there, they will be allowed. If you can’t find one on there, please check with Rissa and she will check it out with me, making sure I have no idea who is asking. Since the list is very extensive, I am hoping that it will help motivate you!
The rules are as follows:
- Must use prompt(s).
- All fandoms are allowed.
- No letting anyone knowing which story is yours.
- Please do not submit in PDF. If I cannot copy and paste it, I cannot make a page for it to be posted. Send the original document and I will open it here. I have Word and Google Docs. My betas have other stuff that we can use.
- If you submit, you can grab the Banner for Participating for the month. You will also receive a banner for the story you submit.
- If explicit, you need to warn people in the title.
- All entries must be received by email@example.com by Midnight CST at the end of the 15th of June, 2017.
To enter, you can send it to the Kittyinazsbetas@gmail.com or to the Writing Contest email, KittyinazWritingChallenges@gmail.com. These are both permanent email addresses that Rissa checks for entries and really anything. Please include the name you want on the banners when the contest is over for Rissa to send to me. She sends the stories to me and erases any way of me knowing who wrote what. They are due by the 15th of June at midnight CST. From there I will reserve until the end of the month to be able to do banners, with the option of opening the contest early if I finish ahead of time.
I do accept the entries at any time. So feel free to finish up and send them in!