This month’s contest is a prompt set. I had shared these Tumblr posts on my wall on Facebook, and many times have had comments on how they would be a good writing prompt.
I have done up the prompts nicely but wanted to give credit where I can. To that end, I have paired the basis of the prompt with each of the artistic pics.
What you do with the prompts are up to you. You do NOT have to use the prompt per verbatim, but you DO have to give me the prompt that inspired you. If you use more than one for your story, please let me know so we can show that.
As always, this is to inspire stories, and towards this end, I normally accept anything. Have fun and I hope something inspires the muse in you to write!
The rules are as follows:
- Must use prompt(s).
- CHANGE!!! – Use fandoms I write it. (It can be one from a story upcoming also. Just ask if you don’t know, you can ask Rissa if you don’t want me to know!) – Since this one is asked alot, I only use this rule to make sure that there will be readers for your stories. It is safe to say that I will be relaxing this rule, but do think on who the readers of my site will be. If you do a fandom that is not popular, be aware that there might not be many who will read it. However, there are plenty of fandoms I greatly enjoy, just can’t think of anything to write in, when we have outstanding masters, *coughHarleyBertiecough* who write in those fandoms. (Marvel!)
But since I am wanting to inspire writers, I am relaxing this one.
- No letting anyone knowing which story is yours.
- If you submit, you can grab the Banner for Participating for the month. You will also receive a banner for the story you submit.
- If explicit, you need to warn people in the title.
- All entries must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org by Midnight CST at the end of the 15th of June, 2016.
To enter, you can send it to the Kittyinazsbetas@gmail.com or to the Writing Contest email, KittyinazWritingChallenges@gmail.com. These are both permanent email addresses that Rissa checks for entries and really anything. Please include the name you want on the banners when the contest is over for Rissa to send to me. She sends the stories to me and erases any way of me knowing who wrote what. They are due by the 15th of June at midnight CST. From there I will reserve until the end of the month to be able to do banners, with the option of opening the contest early if I finish ahead of time.